Native American Programme Tonight BBC4 21.00

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Rich Hall is fantastic, anyone see his prog on the idea of the Cowboy, 'How the West was lost' I think it was called.
Top draw.
C.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I watched it last night, it was very good. I like the way Rich Hall debunk's the Hollywood stereotypical indian, and shows the US government, past and present for what they really are, and still be amusing.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I don't watch these programs any more, They usually just swap the Hollywood stereo type for a modern idealized one. They completely ignore that there were hundreds of different, separate Indian cultures ranging from farming cultures in the east to ritual canninbalism in the southwest.

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
I don't watch these programs any more, They usually just swap the Hollywood stereo type for a modern idealized one. They completely ignore that there were hundreds of different, separate Indian cultures ranging from farming cultures in the east to ritual canninbalism in the southwest.

I think you should watch this ,you will see this is quite different ,you can get it on bbc i player

Jason

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE