Native American Programme Tonight BBC4 21.00

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Has anyone seen the series "We Shall Remain"?

[video=youtube;3SJPVpi6FMI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SJPVpi6FMI[/video]

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I asked an acquaintance of mine who has some Lakota in her background just what she wanted to be called - she replied "Sue".
She is related to Elvis and her name is Susan Presley....

ReamviThantos

Native
Jun 13, 2010
Bury St. Edmunds
There is no such thing as a country being a "good guy", we've all got seas of blood on our historical hands.
But between ethnic cleansing, slavery and it's use of atomic bombs, napalm etc on civilians it's a dark disturbing history of our colonial cousins.
One which it doesn't seem to learn from if the recent and current drone attacks are anything to go by.[/QUOTE]

i agree with what you have said and illustrated, what is a county anyway!? What have i got in common with those others who co habit this island? For the vast majority nothing at all. I am here on this forum because i have an affinity with those who respect the land they are attached to and would hope that this would include the fixtures and fittings to a live and let live within the lest it harm none do what thou wilt doctrine. I understand and would actively support punishment of those who transgress this law however i do not live in such a deluded world that i would ever rely on any to fairly apply this in practice. So i await the inevitable conclusion, the lightening bolt which starts the forest fire and the regrowth with vigour which always follows. :eek:

Best wishes.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE