Mykle Hawke+T.O.P.S Hellion survival knife.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
Southey,

Thats the fuggliest "Junior Rambo wannabe" knife, complete with ineffective saw, stupid "tacticool point" and beautifully arrayed in "mall ninja" black I have ever seen. Does it come with a plastic special services badge for you to fill in your name with crayon?

Red

:lmao::lmao:

I'd get two.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Discuss

hellion1.jpg

A couple of favourites ..

"Point for making holes"
"Incising Point"
"Indent angle for notching"

I say go for it mate, it's not my cup of tea though

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
YER! or to the top of my arm! ooh I like that.

It should really be mounted upside down on your matching black webbing or possibly strapped to your (empty) Body armour cover.

Of course you can't do that because it has a high quality "ballistic nylon" sheath. I'm sure its ballistic because it probably bulletproof and made from Harry Potters cape.

It should really be mounted upside down on your matching black webbing or possibly strapped to your (empty) Body armour cover.

Of course you can't do that because it has a high quality "ballistic nylon" sheath. I'm sure its ballistic because it probably bulletproof and made from Harry Potters cape.

It is molle compatable, and has multiple attachment points...can be mounted pretty much any way you like :)

Pretty sure that its "molly" compatible as well ;)

c16743.jpg

Lol, I think she'd need the smaller "elite" version that Myke's wife had a part is designing :)

i thought ballistic nylon was made out of Chuck Norris's pubes???

Never really understood the term "ballistic" nylon. I have packs made out of it, and it is some really tough stuff (though probably not as tough as Chuck's pubes)...but it will never stop a bullet...

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Well...you asked....I tried

It will at least answer the question

What kind of **** would buy that?

:D

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Buy it and show everyone how bad you look with it! You'll also need a black headband and some war paint for your face ;)

Looks like Bear Grylls had a go at designing this one haha!

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy it and show everyone how f'ing badass you look with it! You'll also need a black headband and some war paint for your face ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Why does everyone see this thing as so darned tactical? It's the least "tactical" looking knife I have ever seen in my entire history with knives! I'd much rather have my new scandi bushie in a fight. Now this is tactical :)

DSC_9747.jpg

Retired Member southey

Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Buy it and show everyone how f'ing badass you look with it! You'll also need a black headband and some war paint for your face ;)

I don't like the Gerber/BG range of knives, they just don't sing to me, how ever the Hellion is to my eye a functional looking tool. I have almost decided to get it, any further arguments either way chaps?

I do not want a tac/combat knife, that's not what I'm after here.

I don't like the Gerber/BG range of knives, they just don't sing to me, how ever the Hellion is to my eye a functional looking tool. I have almost decided to get it, any further arguments either way chaps?

I do not want a tac/combat knife, that's not what I'm after here.

Maybe one more. If all around use, and i do mean all around (which means it does a lot of things decently but really shines at no particular task...the true nature of a "survival" knife) is your goal, then the Hellion is a good one. If chopping is a primary concern I'd get the Power eagle. I have yet to see a knife that will out-chop it.

Who'd be crazy to pay over £200 for a tool?

I would so be all over the Punisher...it it only had a point!

I like that knife, looks like a good fighting blade, if thats what your after....

Actually this one was the product of a class on bushcraft with tactical tools I taught to some guys in a local reserve unit here. It had the right shape to make the point (no punn intended) i was trying to make. I ordered a couple of other dedicated fightng knives for the class as well, one being an M3 Trench Knife.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE