My traditional kit: canvas and leather!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Fantastic set of gear, very well chosen. You have almost piqued my interest in the Daniel Boone style kit. Very tactile, functional and gorgeous to observe. Congratulations on your fine collection.

Thanks a lot mate!

I've dug out some group shots of some kit off a while backs, so it's in different shape etc now but here they are

imagejpg1_zps4b363ecb.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsf61e060f.jpg

imagejpg3_zps9a219ab4.jpg

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Ha ha ha I've just shown swmbo these pictures and convinced her I don't have a problem 👍😉 cheers Cam

Sent from somewhere?

Gooner

Forager
Feb 27, 2014
Kent
Wow you have some quality gear.
As a matter of interest how many nights a year do you get out to be able to use it?

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Wow you have some quality gear.
As a matter of interest how many nights a year do you get out to be able to use it?

Cheers mate!

Last year I spent third weeks if not just over nights out, a lot with the scouts and lots of other trips too! :)

Edit: meant three weeks :eek:

Last edited:

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Mate you have a lovely kit collection there and it all looks used and looked after fair play to you. Judging by other pics you've posted your in the ideal location to take full advantage of the outdoors near you. Slightly jealous in a good way, I wish I lived close to that great outdoors.

Sent from somewhere?

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
What would the value of that lot be ?

It would make me wince to start adding it up to be honest mate, but it'll probably be in the low thousands, I've been buying it for years and years, some probably pay that for one knife.

Mate you have a lovely kit collection there and it all looks used and looked after fair play to you. Judging by other pics you've posted your in the ideal location to take full advantage of the outdoors near you. Slightly jealous in a good way, I wish I lived close to that great outdoors.

Sent from somewhere?

Cheers mate! It's all used regularly and maintained well, I'm glad you like it :)

Last edited:

ReamviThantos

Native
Jun 13, 2010
Bury St. Edmunds
Appreciate the further photos Cameron. I would imagine it is rather rare for someone so young to have the sort of dedication you obviously have. Very glad you have shared. Continue to have the utmost enjoyment of the outdoors, a new Ray Mears in the offing I believe.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Appreciate the further photos Cameron. I would imagine it is rather rare for someone so young to have the sort of dedication you obviously have. Very glad you have shared. Continue to have the utmost enjoyment of the outdoors, a new Ray Mears in the offing I believe.

Thank you very much! That means an awful lot! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE