My traditional kit: canvas and leather!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Reece

Oct 27, 2011
Preston
I wish I had half the gear and enthusiasm you have at 16. Definitely jealous haha

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

SiWhite

Nomad
Apr 1, 2007
Deepest North Hampshire
Nice kit you have - I've always favoured lightweight and modern materials but I can definitely see the benefit of more traditional kit as well.

Did you import the Frosts River kit from the US, or have you found a source this side of the pond?

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Nice kit you have - I've always favoured lightweight and modern materials but I can definitely see the benefit of more traditional kit as well.

Did you import the Frosts River kit from the US, or have you found a source this side of the pond?

Cheers mate! The beauty now is the choice to mix and match :).

I got the pack from WoodlandWays and the bedroll straps and accessories pouches directly from them- both great services! :)

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
Late joining this thread, but WOW

Very nice setup. Like your choices a lot. That blanket and the ground sheet with wool lining too are very desirable ☺️

But I'm not envious, honest ��

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Late joining this thread, but WOW

Very nice setup. Like your choices a lot. That blanket and the ground sheet with wool lining too are very desirable ☺️

But I'm not envious, honest ��

Haha cheers mate! I'm glad you like it! :)

RobD

Jul 30, 2012
Deep in the forest
Well I AM envious! Would love all of that kit.

Showed SWMBO and there was an emphatic 'you are not buying all of that' look in her eye!

Something to work on I think.

Great kit and so enjoyable to see someone who really loves the outdoors.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Well I AM envious! Would love all of that kit.

Showed SWMBO and there was an emphatic 'you are not buying all of that' look in her eye!

Something to work on I think.

Great kit and so enjoyable to see someone who really loves the outdoors.

Haha cheers mate! :)

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
What got you into the outdoors, if you don't mind me asking.

It was my dad mainly, took me wild camping since the age of about 6 or 7, then I got more interested in the traditional side and bushcraft, and here I am one I guess- we both enjoy the outdoors still and I teach him skills now, taught him flint and steel a bit back, it's all good fun and we both love the outdoors :).

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
Very nice. I notice ye olde titanium spork in there just like the one my grandfather used to eat his pot noodles during WWI :)

CallsignSam

Nomad
Jun 13, 2013
Kent
Just seen those group shots man, it's like bushcraft perfection.

I love the traditional gear and that has given me lots of ideas.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE