My new ventile shirt made for me by Bilmo-p5

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
That is nice piece of work :)

I'm still a bit of a newbie to this forum and have followed a thrifty, off the peg approach to outdoor wear up to this point, so you will forgive what is perhaps a silly question.

Is ventile all it is cracked up to be, as retail garments made from it appear to be rather expensive?
I want to know this as well. I've seen some conflicting reports about it for something so expensive as well it's hard to find much information
 
I'd suggest starting a thread on Ventile so that it's easier to discuss and won't take this thread off on a tangent. In the Kit Chatter forum will be fine :bigok:
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE