My new scandi Packpal

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
I've had mine for a couple of months now and if the Gallery worked I'd have some picutes up by now.

It's a beautiful piece of work, I'm sure you'll love it when you get it.

Bam.

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Richie said:
Could someone point me to a website in the UK that stocks these please

Ta

Richie, apart from a possible Bearclaw deal these knifes aren't "stocked" anywhere, Allan hand makes the knife for you when you order it, that's why theres a little waiting time, he's not ordering it in for you...he's making it from scratch for you.

He's web details are already posted so you can see what Allan makes, as I say I have the packpal and am very very happy with it.

Cheers,

Bam.

mojofilter

Nomad
Mar 14, 2004
bonnie scotland
simonsays said:
is in the post.......

Where is the 'jumping up and down with excitement' smiley?

Cheers,
Simon

Simon, when did you order it? I ordered one in about September and have never heard anything back since then!

cheers

Stuarty

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
mojofilter said:
Simon, when did you order it? I ordered one in about September and have never heard anything back since then!

cheers

Stuarty
I ordered a Packpal and Runt in November and they arrived about 10 days ago, so it may be worth contacting Allan.
I have a family of them now - Packpal, Runt and Bushcrafter and delighted with all of them.

Isshogai

Nov 7, 2004
Wakefield West Yorkshire
Mojofilter,

I placed an order with Allan in December last year and I had the knife by the end of March this year. Has Allan advised you the knife has been shipped? Get in contact with him mate!

simonsays

Forager
Sep 9, 2004
sunderland
mojofilter said:

cheers

Stuarty

I ordered it just before Christmas and it arrived this morning :D :D :D You could probably do with dropping Allan an email to see how the work on your knife is progressing.

When I get a couple of hours to myself I'm going to take some pictures and post a 'proper' review of the knife. I can say that it looks great with its bloodwood handle (A sort of reddish-orange colour) and it cuts like a demon.

I would have cheerfully paid double the price Alan quoted me for this knife.

Cheers,
Simon

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
mojofilter said:

cheers

Stuarty
I ordered a knife in September and haven't heard from him since as well! He must have been having a bad month. His loss, Gene Ingram has my money now :)

A

Allan Blade

Hey,

No it was my fault about the out of sequence orders, i got a few of the orders i had with the new style mortised tang handle mixed in with ones people had before i changed to the new style, Everything is fine and i emailed stuart letting him know he was right about the order time.

I am behind about a week and a half , more like 2 from being where i wanted to be on orders, as in another post i made about my grandfather Having a stroke , and a week and a half ago he had another stroke and passed away so it got behind having family come to town and funeral arrangments, funeral, ect..

THings are back to normal in the shop now so this week is going to be good for getting caught back up and getting what i need to get out done.

Regards, Allan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE