My New Gene Ingram... almost

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hellz

Nomad
Sep 26, 2003
Kent, England
www.hellzteeth.com
I originally posted this on BB, but remembered there are a few Gene Ingram fans here, so...

I mentioned a while ago I had a #30 Drop Point on order from Gene Ingram. Well, after almost four months it arrived yesterday...

What's it like?

I have no idea!! :?: :yikes:

Ruth, my partner, said she really wanted to get me this knife for my birthday and has already given me the money for it. She then whisked it away unopened!

She did however decide that the contents needed to be checked to make sure it was ok, so she opened the package in the next room with sounds like: "ooooh" and "aaaaah" before finally announcing "it's absolutely beautiful! You'll love it!"

So, not long to my birthday? 13th of November... it will now seem like an age

I can't take the excitement :red:

I've got the best girlfriend in the world, and she's not afraid to admit it :wink:

:love:

Hellz

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
That's harsh another month to wait. :shock: It will be worth it in the end though, Gene's knives are excellent.

Bill

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Don't tell him that! Are you trying to make the wait even more unbearable?

:wink:

Schwert

Settler
Apr 30, 2004
Seattle WA USA
The wait will be worth it I predict. I have a B&T and long #6 coming in January...I can just barely wait....knowing one was in the house would be mighty tempting to sneek a peek.

leon-1

Hellz, I already have a #30 and it is a superb little knife, as Schwert has said you will not be dissapointe with it :eek:): .

Squidders, I too am waiting for a #6, it will be here a little time before yours, good choice :biggthump

Danzo

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 8, 2004
Close to Sherwood
Colin KC said:
Hmmm, nip over to Canterbury on the 11th, drop the hint about it being my birthday, & I've always wanted a Gene Ingram... Hmmmm :nana:

Mine should arrive any day Colin...........

:rolmao:

Danzo

leon-1

Still got a month to wait till my #6 arrives :roll:. Undoubtedly it will be worth the wait and I will be able to get out and get some trials done on it, there is a large woodpile up the road from me where people have been trimming the trees (poplars, spruce and larch) will have to ask if I can pinch some. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE