Gene Ingram

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
By luck rather than design, I have had the rare opportunity to see these things all in the same room at once. Usually they find themselves distributed in two or three places round the country.

But, that aside, another reason for posting this pic is that Gene Ingram has given himself quite a thump in the workshop and is currently not making cutlery, at least not to order. I wrote to him a short while ago asking him to make a larger version of the U2 pictured here (the red one) with a 3 ½” blade in 3mm A2. He said yes, in principle, but’ll have to see when he gets back to the grinder. Like lots of us, he was a Spring chicken a few years back.

Anyway, all the best Gene, and here’s hoping you are dancing about the place in no time.

Ingrams.jpg

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Get well soon Gene.

I was lucky enough to purchase one of his knives back in 2008 from rapidboy, it's still my secondary knife mainly for field prep or cooking duties.

Last edited:
Reactions: Billy-o

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE