My new camera

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Outdoordude

Native
Mar 6, 2012
Kent
You might remember i posted asking about advice on cameras. Well in the end i had to settle for something a little cheaper. I wanted to the the sony HX20V but in the end i settled for a refurbished Nikon coolpix s8200. Im made up... its a really great camera and take some great photos all in a pocket sized package which is great for travelling. Its got a great zoom and can do 1cm macro. And best of all it cost me £110! :)
Heres some photos that i took today...
DSCN0071_zps83439256.jpg

One of my lovely saddleback pigs
DSCN0036_zps8c311c31.jpg

A metasequoia tree in my garden
DSCN0030_zpsb224db3a.jpg

My dog looking very snooty! :D
DSCN0027_zpsbc14a970.jpg

A Flower outside my house
DSCN0081_zpsf92b953a.jpg

A pinecone i macro
DSCN0116_zps301f573b.jpg

My cat sitting in the sunset light! :)

Thanks for looking. I think this camera will do me proud! :)

Outdoordude

Native
Mar 6, 2012
Kent
Nice camera. Looking forward to some great trip pics then.
Did you know that a cat is the most commonly photographed animal on the planet?
Thanks very much. Yeh youll get the full right up of my canoeing trip when i go in 1 month and a bit.
A very interesting fact. Yeh i did take like 5 pics of her haha! :D

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Thanks veh much. It was you that suggested the hx20v but when I came down to it my budget had shrunk considerably. :(. I'm still happy with what I got. How's the hx20v faring for you?

Oh man I love it, glad your enjoying your camera and tbh the hx20 would be out of my budget too. But I got it as a very nice xmas pressie :).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE