My name is Bernard and I'm addicted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

zagabul

Tenderfoot
Oct 19, 2009
London
www.aloxworld.com
I have been trying to register to this forum for weeks but couldn't. Bushcraft UK is my home page and read the threads at every opportunity.
There is so much information and so much knowledge on these forums. And all in a friendly atmosphere. I am really glad I registered.
About me:
I'm 31. I grew up in Belgium surrounded by farms and forest. I use to fish, hunt (air rifle) and be outdoor as much as I could really.
But life being what it is i started to do less and less of all this fun stuff because of the lack of time. I moved to London and it put a stop to all my outdoor trips!
I recently discovered Ray’s DVD and made me realize how much i missed being out.

I am now on the road to recovery :)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
He he, catchy title :D Good to have you on Bushcraft UK, if you've been around for a while you know how great everyone is so any questions ask away, there's always someone that can point you i the right direction.

Enjoy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE