Money Divided By Usage Multiplied By Comfort Equals Value?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Probably footwear and clothing. I guess that, using your equation, my boots get the most use per pound. In terms of hardware, a Leatherman Wave probably.

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
Most expensive? My knife and my sleeping bag. Very thankful for spending the right amount of cash in each case :) Especially the sleeping bag, that's given me a lot of comfy warm usage for the money spent. My hammock gear has cost me a good bit over the last year, too. Lots of little changes and swapping bits out, not necessarily much for each but when I add them together eep!

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
thermarest, i think it was £45 which makes it one of the most expensive pieces of kit that i've got, it doesn't get used every time i sleep out because there's sometimes really no need for it, but it's definately added more comfort than anything else that i own.

stuart

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
Most expensive for me was the sleeping bag, an antartica RE. Brilliant bag but big and heavy however for me, a comfortable nights sleep is of paramount importance in making a good trip. I have a couple of expensive knives but still tend to use the mora the most, through choice I may add. A really good Jacket need not cost much and everything else has been really cheap.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE