Mist and reflections on Loch Long

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
I think they are gits ;-)

It's something else to add to the list I feel I need now. 1 x canoe (room for 2 kids) and an understanding wife.

Shewies pics always make me want to get up and go......

Conrad81

Tenderfoot
Jul 25, 2010
Edinburgh
Stunning pictures, all the more reason to get out and about. The canoes must give you great freedom to travel and explore, an excellent way to take in the scenery.

R3XXY

Settler
Jul 24, 2009
Crewe
Great photos guys, looks like an awesome trip. That stew looks wicked.

what a view to wake up to !

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
A couple of pics of my setup for the gear heads :) ...

Warbonnet Superfly with doors ..
DSC02448P.jpg

Warbonnet Blackbird 1.7DL with Speers Snugfit underquilt ..
DSC02451P.jpg

Exped dyneema 2.2mm reflective cord for the ridgeline and guylines, Amsteel whoopie slings with tree straps and marlin spike toggles

Last edited:

shutz

Forager
Jan 5, 2011
cumbria
Rich
Looks a superb trip, will have to get up that way myself (also fancy loch sheil circuit but thats a heck of a drive!!)
I think the next scotish trip for us will be loch doon and ken at easter. Just hope we have the weather like we did at the weekend.
Nice pics as well. :):)

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Looks a fab day out - was up that way on Sat, and we thought I bet someones out there enjoying that.. :) Loch Lomand was like glass too.

Robby

Nomad
Jul 22, 2005
Glasgow, Southside
P1010952.jpg

Is it just me or does this picture not scream out to be on the cover of a book on canoeing. I'll tell you what, if that picture doesn't make you want to learn to canoe nothing will

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I've just done some housekeeping on Photobucket, can anyone check to see if my pics are back up again now

ta

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE