Minor Forum Niggles

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
A few things i've come across on the new site. They are fairly minor really and I don't expect anyone to lose sleep over them but I thought feedback might be appreciated.

When I select NEW POSTS and the list of posts since my last visit is displayed I used to be able to hit the GO TO NEW POST icon to the left of the thread name. When I hit it now I am just taken to a blank screen instead of the point in the thread where the latest posts have been made.

When I reply to a thread after hitting the SUBMIT REPLY button I do not return to the post but to a blank screen.

As I say minor things really. just wanted to mention them in case you haven't noticed. :)

Cheers
Marts

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I'm finding more and more that I wish the old site could be put back up! I have started to lose the right hand side of the posts into the adverts, and I am missing half of the posts. This wasn't happening before but it is now. Nothing has been changed on my computer. I still cannot go to the first unread post in a thread, which is annoying, and whenever a post does go under the adverts, I want to be able to scroll across, but there isn't a scroll bar.

It may sound a little harsh, and I'm sorry to all that are busy sorting these problems out, but it detracts from the pleasure I normally get from coming to BCUK. As previously mentioned, nobody is gonna die because of these problems, but it is just a niggle that has become an annoyance. Also, it seems to have gone a little quiet about the problems, so an update on how things are being fixed and any other additions to the forum software would be nice.

I'm sure it will come right in the end, but if the software isn't working properly, isn't that an indication that it wasn't ready to go live?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE