Mini Meet Brockwell wood

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mike 01302

Tenderfoot
Jan 30, 2010
doncaster
ok scott got the extra large pan and skillet sorted for cooking over the fire should feed atleast 20 easy is single malt the order of the day in the evenings ??

joely

Forager
Sep 27, 2010
York
I cant teach or show you much :) but I can sort spices n other bits and pieces and also some more game and and the odd wood pigeon breast for the pot!
would anyone object to me bringing the video camera along to?

S

secdean

I work nights anychance me and the mrs can come along for the saturday to see whats going on?

joely

Forager
Sep 27, 2010
York
Just a thought but is anyone coming along to this that has any bits and bobs that they might want to sell?
I'm just starting out really so anything would be considered!
Thanks guys

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
its my daughters 10th b/day on the sunday,..and i,m 2 hours away,

i still got my self pencilled in,..

but please dont rely on me for a lift gents as it could go one way or the other just yet...

sorry if its caused much bother,...

joely

Forager
Sep 27, 2010
York
no nothing in particular really, there are a few bigger things i will treat myself to before next spring like a decent pack and a proper underquilt and maybe a wood burning stove, ( tried experimenting with a home made wood gas stove but not to clever, might bring it along to see what you guys make of it) so its just the little bits i like to collect that I find so useful, anything anyone want out the way really, cheers guys

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE