Mini Meet Brockwell wood

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
bummer Nat, i was going to do it the weekend before as well, untill i realised it was bonfire night on the Friday.

we will have to get some other time maybe mid December.......

chris........

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
yes John it is the same dates 13th and 14th of November due to donfire weekend, most people will be busy with family and the kids etc.

a regular group sounds good to me, its just a matter of who can get to the meets when they are on. i know i find it realy hard to get away at weekends, due to my mental work hours and days of during the week the mrs like to spend time with me of a weekend..........and yes she could come but she is not a rough it kind of girl.....lol.........love you wifey....xxx

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
ok , need to confirm , but its looking good.

be travelling form Pontefract up the A1 if anyone needs it,....

room for 3 and gear

*fuel suppliment needed for fatties,..16+ stone...lol (jk)

ok , need to confirm , but its looking good.

be travelling form Pontefract up the A1 if anyone needs it,....

room for 3 and gear

*fuel suppliment needed for fatties,..16+ stone...lol (jk)

i may possibly take you up on that matey,
im from near bradford but could meet you somewhere.
whats the rules on open fires etc... and if someone can manage to bring a decent sized billy for use on an open fire il bring a good handfull of game for the pot :p

scotty

rancid badger

Well! It just goes to show; you never can tell! that's about 2 miles over the fell from me, here at High Spen.

I had no idea the new owners were giving this sort of thing a go.

It's set in a very nice little valley and is chock full of wildlife. The blurb relating to the Kites is totally accurate too. There is the old Greenside landfill site on the north side of the valley, but that has been landscaped etc and is not too much of a blot, particularly if you're in the wood itself.

Well done spotting that one:35:

I think I might have a walk across and see whats what;)

cheers

R.B.

joely

Forager
Sep 27, 2010
York
Gonna be good! can anyone do anything interesting that there willing to show everyone else?
lannyman8
joely +1
Grizzlyscott

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
i can show how to gut and skin a bunny, earth oven, very basic flint napping, how to make char cloth and bow drill fire lighting if i can get the stuff at the site........

will look into my teaching kit and see what i have got, but most of my stuff is very basic and probably no suprise to most....

chris..........................

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE