Middlewood Scout Camp Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
If the weather stays the same I wont be bringing my banjo...:35: stop clapping you lot :D as i dont want to get it wrecked in the rain. Anyway im not that good with it I only know 5 tunes. :headbang:

Greg

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
@ Greg - shifty indeed :rolleyes: :lmao: it's the hair you see!

Good man for trying to make it. I know what a pain it can be when something pops up and throws a spanner in the works and I understand about the banjo, not the best time of year for an outdoor gig lol.

As for the mead. I know that the expensive stuff is sweeter (Bart & Millhouse :lmao: that's just how I felt in work after tasting it :D) but I don't have a sweet tooth. I guess it's just smoother with it.

Well,

I'm going to nip to adsa and select a bottle of poison. The bergen is in the car and I'm ready to roll.

:red:

@ EdS - sad you can't make it mate.

@ Spam - what's this tin opener that I need to be trusted with? It's not hand crafted by Ray is it? :D

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Errr, don't know how to say this. But due to work commitments Ben and I will not be staying overnight. Don't worry Gary, we are coming on Saturday for the day, so you WILL get your Quilt.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Made from rawhide and an exotic wood, these tin openers are great for looking at but crap for using!

No, just one of the old issued tin openers I found and Greg had asked if I had one a while back.

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Errr, don't know how to say this. But due to work commitments Ben and I will not be staying overnight. Don't worry Gary, we are coming on Saturday for the day, so you WILL get your Quilt.

No worries Ian, glad you can make it just for a visit.

I have some guinea fowl feathers in the glove box if Ben want's them, better quality than the ones I sent you before.

(What normal bloke drives around with feathers in his glove box?)

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Thanks Matt
See you Friday!!
Is there a communal/contributary meal. If so, what food will I need to bring?
Best regards

Well, Spamel is going for the most oxtail soup ever consumed at a meet which is liable to occur on Saturday and Wayland is making 'English Rarebit' but I believe whoever want's to get involved will chip in some cash and my missus will make haste to the nearest supermarket to pick up whatever we need.

mentalnurse

Apr 4, 2007
ashton-in-makerfield,wigan
well i am all packed and ready to go for fri am.just the amount of kit i seem to have for the weekend just seems mad but i think i will make use of it all..:rolleyes:

glad you can make it greg will be nice to catch up.

if the weathers anything like tomorrow nite i will try to go out and get a few rabbits but no promises:eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE