Middlewood Scout Camp Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

corr

Tenderfoot
Oct 22, 2006
crewe, cheshire
i have all my kit in the same place my pack is full:confused: but i still need more room pish
but i will pack the rest tonight fill the car in the morning and as soon as i can legit from work hopefully 11am :) probably 2pm :cussing: im on my way :You_Rock_ :You_Rock_

ps i have my eye on some sleepers from just outside the site im working on tecnikly there on my land :confused:

Dec 20, 2006
Staffordshire
Sorry Matt, unavalible to attend this time. :(

As per usual a sudden need for my attention has arose and cannot be put off to another day. :11doh:

Wishing i could make it.

Del.

get us some good pics to show us fair weather bushcrafters how to oganise a winter camp would be cool. :)

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Matt, when do you want to do the Axe Chat? I've got to touch base with Ratbag about when we are leaving, but I reckon we will get to Middlewood early Saturday afternoon. We could do it then, before it gets dark. It's not going to be anything fancy anyway, just a bit of safety and general usage, others may do things differently and that is cool, so long as they take away the safety issues then I have no problems.

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Matt, when do you want to do the Axe Chat? I've got to touch base with Ratbag about when we are leaving, but I reckon we will get to Middlewood early Saturday afternoon. We could do it then, before it gets dark. It's not going to be anything fancy anyway, just a bit of safety and general usage, others may do things differently and that is cool, so long as they take away the safety issues then I have no problems.

That's cool by me Spam as I reckon Saturday afternoon will be peak time for numbers attending anyway. :You_Rock_

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Sorry Matt, unavalible to attend this time. :(

As per usual a sudden need for my attention has arose and cannot be put off to another day. :11doh:

Wishing i could make it.

Del.

get us some good pics to show us fair weather bushcrafters how to oganise a winter camp would be cool. :)

Bum biscuits! I was looking forward to seeing you again mate :(

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
Do you need a day pass or something to get in, i would like to come and say hi, i cant attend the weekend, but i could "go missing" for an hour or so.......

Mark

Jim_aramis

Forager
Aug 28, 2005
East Cheshire
Hi Matt

Could you add me +1 to the list?

Sorry about the last minute decision. I've been follwing the thread form the start but only got 'permission' this week.

I'm looking forwards to meeting some more bushcrafters from around this area.

Cheers
Jim

Edit: I'll be arriving on the Saturady.

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Hi Matt

Could you add me +1 to the list?

Sorry about the last minute decision. I've been follwing the thread form the start but only got 'permission' this week.

I'm looking forwards to meeting some more bushcrafters from around this area.

Cheers
Jim

Edit: I'll be arriving on the Saturady.

Welcome aboard Jim lad.

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
If your short on fire wood, i could donate some, but it would be friday when i dropped it off, i have also got some home produced charcoal. Let me know.

Mark

Thanks for your offer Mark, very kind of you.

I called in a couple of weeks back and there was a massive pile of wood - mostly pallets, but when I called this week to drop clay off there seemed very little wood in comparison so it would be great if folk could bring whatever they can.

I will ask the warden if there is any chance of getting some delivered for the weekend when I see him later today.

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
Matt,

If i PM you my number, you can let me know about the wood situation when you see the warden later. I can drop some off at some point Friday.

Mark

corr

Tenderfoot
Oct 22, 2006
crewe, cheshire
O the jealousy
Humm i have to sleep at home in a warm bed and I’m jealous how does that work :confused:
Well I’m packed just need to load the car and then it’s a stop off at work on my way to the shop for food and DRINK :D then I’m omw :nana: :why: :You_Rock_

malente

Life member
Jan 14, 2007
Germany
looks more and more promising weather permitting...

I haven't packed yet, will do that on Fri night or Sat morning ;)

It's just the tent, sleeping pad & mat, spoon and mug anyway...

anything I forgot? :D

Mike

P.S. Anyone going up the M6 past Lancaster on Sun able to give me a lift...? Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE