me on the telly

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
This was last year but has just appeared on youtube, making wooden bowls with Paul Martin
[video=youtube;SuXa-5WLYho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuXa-5WLYho&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
.That's a beautiful part of the world you've chosen & some impressive skills, you've got yourself a great life there & I'm envious of your passion.....great stuff.:)

Last edited:

robin wood

Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
Paul is absolutely the oposite of what you imagine TV presenters to be. Totally humble down to earth committed to and with a deep understanding of real craft work. And you could tell from the second he picked the axe up he was used to working with tools.

Tjurved

Nomad
Mar 13, 2009
Sweden
That is nice. Every second with stuff like this on television makes the world a better place. Many don't even know about foot powered lathes. I was well into my 20-years before I knew they existed!

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
That is nice. Every second with stuff like this on television makes the world a better place. Many don't even know about foot powered lathes. I was well into my 20-years before I knew they existed!

I second that. I'm 25 and that's the first i've heard of one. really nice workshop too.:D

Regards,
Baelfore

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
I rather enjoyed that too. Will try and find more of the programme. Never saw it on the tv.

Cheers Robin!

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE