May Day

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bigandy

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
horwich lancashire
if there is enough interest in this would people be interested in beef joint cooked in a slate oven with jacket spuds and beans or maybe a spit roast leg of pork with apple sauce. share the cost. what do you think? i don`t mind doing the cooking.
ROAST BEEF defo up for that!just let me know how much you want!

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
This sounds really good so I would be a possible at the moment

Is it okay to get a bike down the track (motorbike) or is it a slate piece that would prove a bit slidey?

if there is an interest in building shelters/hides i have a very long roll of green netting that would be perfect for adding your own material to, bracken, branches, moss,etc. it`s about 6` wide, full of holes, and can be cut to length. This is also strong enough to make your own hammock from with para cord sown through the ends. also makes great camo scarves,etc. there would be a small charge for the netting but you can keep it after the trip.

quick question for those interested in this one, is there anything in mind for the weekend that i might need to get permission for ?
air rifles are sorted.
shelter building is ok.
berch sap tapping ok if you know what you are doing.
target shooting, air gun, cross bow, long bow, OK but has to be set up and organised correctly.
open fire & cooking ok around 1 central main fire. ( other cooking on stoves,etc, off the ground ok).
so is there anything else i need to sort out for you guys & gals??

B

bluesurfman123

if we manage to get there they should be 2 adults and 3 kids ,:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE