Match Case With Compass

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Schwert

Settler
Apr 30, 2004
Seattle WA USA
I am just about off on holiday to return May 30 when I will resume order taking.

All orders have been sent to Keith except for one which is as yet unpaid.

If you have not received any begging emails from me, or a paypal request for money then you can be certain that your order is in Keith's hands.

I just mailed a check to Keith along with a printed copy of the orders.....95 total cases so far.

See you all in a couple of weeks, and thanks.

Randy

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
Schwert said:
I am just about off on holiday to return May 30 when I will resume order taking.

All orders have been sent to Keith except for one which is as yet unpaid.

If you have not received any begging emails from me, or a paypal request for money then you can be certain that your order is in Keith's hands.

I just mailed a check to Keith along with a printed copy of the orders.....95 total cases so far.

See you all in a couple of weeks, and thanks.

Randy

Is it too late to order one of these? brass by preference

leemann

Tenderfoot
Dec 31, 2004
In the year 2022
Mine arrived today and are TOP NOTCH! the fit finish and quality they are worth it. 1 brass 2 powdercoat orange, yellow. Thanks Keith and schwert.

Lee :cool:

Danzo

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 8, 2004
Close to Sherwood
I've just realised I ordered two brass whilst I was in New Zealand last year and I don't think I've paid anyone! I am on the original list on about page 3 of this thread.

:rolleyes:

Am I the outstanding payment?

Danzo

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Danzo said:
I've just realised I ordered two brass whilst I was in New Zealand last year and I don't think I've paid anyone! I am on the original list on about page 3 of this thread.

:rolleyes:

Am I the outstanding payment?

Danzo

Danzo

The list was only to show interest. You need to PM or email Schwert your order. He will then tell you how much it is including postage and then you are an outstanding payment, well at least untill you pay.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
got mine today.. im highly impressed with the workman ship.. it looks like its going to do everything you could possibly want it to.. the compass points north and you CAN strike a swan match on the outside of it! great work thanks Keith Randy and Leon! :cool: :D

leon-1

Yep received mine this morning also and can only agree with tomtom on the quality of build and workmanship.

Many thanks to ANDYLASER who started this thread in the first place, to Schwert for working as an intermediary for us all and Keith for doing a fine job on the cases, top blokes the 3 of them :)

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
leon-1 said:
Yep received mine this morning also and can only agree with tomtom on the quality of build and workmanship.

Many thanks to ANDYLASER who started this thread in the first place, to Schwert for working as an intermediary for us all and Keith for doing a fine job on the cases, top blokes the 3 of them :)
i have to agree with you got mine today when i came in from work they are top quality thanks to everyone who made it happen

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
I was getting all jealous that everyone elses were arriving and mine had not, things changed with the post this morning and i finally got my sticky mitts on them :D :D :D now to go and light something.

ps many thanks to all involved in sorting this thread

dsgr

Dec 31, 2004
Greece
I just received mine (brass & alu), and I'm very impressed! They are fantastic, and the packaging with rubber cap, spares and instructions shows Keith's pride & workmanship. Many thanks to BCUK, Keith and Schwert for making these available!

Dimitris

boaty

Nomad
Sep 29, 2003
Bradford, W. Yorks
www.comp.brad.ac.uk
Must agree that these really are great, either the traditional brass:
traditional.jpg

or tactical black :cool: :D
tactical.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE