K & M Match Case

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 16, 2007
3 x Eskimo ( 2 Standard Aluminium Silver & 1 x Standard Aluminium Black)
1 x Chris The Cat (Long Brass + compass)
2 x Jungle_re ( Standard Brass)
2 x Chainsaw ( 2 Long Aluminium Clear)
1 x stretch3144 (Long brass one with compass )
1 x puub ( Standard Brass, with compass )
2 x Big bazza99 ( Standard aluminium clear, Std Aluminum Black + leather pouch )
3 x mayfly (1 red aluminium standard, 1 brass standard, 1 green aluminium long)
2 x harlequin (One standard black aluminium; One standard brass)
1 x Helixpteron (Long Aluminium, Black with luminous compass).
1 x Jacko ( Standard aluminium clear ).
1x fast but dim ( brass standard, compass)
1x Swampy99 ( Brass Standard) WITHDRAW
1x Green Arrow (standard red aluminium)
1x Bushscout1 (standard brass, with compass)
3x Smokoe (2 standard Black Aluminiun, 1 standard Brass)
2x welshwhit (standard aluminium clear. 1x standard aluminium black)
1x Dean4442 (standard black aluminium)
1x Roving Rich (standard aluminium clear)
4x Leonidas (Standard 1xBlack - 1xBrass - Long 1xBlack - 1xBrass) (Subject to price might take a few more )
1x Opal (standard clear aluminium, compass)
1x Ratbag (standard brass)
2 x Korvin Karbon ( 1 x standard black, 1 x long black, aluminium)
1 x swanscot (1 Standard Aluminium, Red)
1 x Godfather (1 x Long Alluminium

Sorry I am going to withdraw from this as it is taking to long to sort.

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
Appologies for the delays, I have been waiting for a response from Keith at K & M but had to wait a while as I think he has been a little busy. Unfortunatly my wife has now just given birth last week so my time is considerably taken up. If anyone else is able to sort this out let me know. If not as soon as i get back on my feet (and have some sleep) I will get back on it.

Here is the email from Keith:

Hi Jon;
Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you, we've had a number of issues snapping at our backsides besides this and I'm running way behind.
We've crunched the numbers for discounts and are willing to try it even though our raw material costs have trippled in the last year. We would be willing to offer a 20% discount on minimum orders of 12 mixed or matched to suit you. As you're probably aware, international postage has been creeping up and shipping multiple orders together would save you a bunch, if that works for you. It's certainly more convenient for us than processing a bunch of individual orders.
Let us know how the above sounds to you and if you want to order I'll have our web site changed to reflect our new discount policy. If this works you will be the first one to get this "deal".
Thanks for asking; Keith

Jon

I'm sure many of the others will, like I, appreciate all your hard work, and the added pressures which accompany fatherhhood.

Well done with the new arrival, I hope all are well, and that you get to enjoy family life together.

Cheers

Jon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE