Match Case With Compass

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Schwert

Settler
Apr 30, 2004
Seattle WA USA
I ran the request for final pricing by Leon before posting.....I love talking about these cases, but selling is outside this forums rules.

Matchcases will sell for $19 each in any of the 4 finishes. Powdercoated case numbers may be limited.

The new jeweled Suunto compasses added a few dollars to the cases this time around, but in my view, are well worth it. These are just like my earlier ones.

Postage will be dependent on the number you order but we will try and use flat rate mailers whenever possible. These are available in $5 or $9 depending on size. 3-4 cases should fit fine in a $5 mailer. 4-8 should fit a $9 mailer.

All other details of the ordering process will be provided later when we move to the classified forum.

Schwert

Settler
Apr 30, 2004
Seattle WA USA
Well folks I just got off the phone with Keith Lunders...my ear is a bit sore :D but all good news. Calling Keith always makes my day, this fellow can talk.

I have done a test run of our matchcase delivery system and I think all is looking good.

Keith has a job lined up in Montana for the summer which means he will be back and forth for around 10 days at a time, but he is ready with cases, compasses and international mailers.

I am going to ask Leon to move this thread down to the members classified forum....where I will add more details tomorrow.

leon-1

All thanks for perseverence on this thread should go to Schwert, he is the guy that has kept this alive. Cheers Randy :You_Rock_

Right then, this is where we are up to for the minute, Sandbender, I'll PM Schwert and ask about the case without compass before I add it to the list

Also this is an interest list only....you are not hidebound to purchase until it looks like this may happen, so adding your name will only give Schwert some sort of idea for Keith

Andylaser-------3A
stuarty---------2B
MarkG----------1B
shackleton------1A
ranger----------1B
crofter----------1B
jon-------------1B ,1A
wayne----------1B,1A
alick------------1B,1A
Dougie----------1A
Bushwacker Bob--1A
leon-1-----------3B,3A
boaty------------1B
Danzo------------2B
Doc--------------1A
NickBristol--------1A
gurushaun--------1B,1A
Quarterstaff------2B
grumit------------1B, 1A
maximus otter-----2B
Hjaltlander--------2B
Great Pebble------1B
nevetsjc80--------1B
Brian--------------1B
familne------------2B
magikelly----------2B, 1A
spiritofold---------1B
Neil1--------------1B
Huon--------------1B, 1A
TomTom-----------1B
ChrisKavanaugh-----3B
shinobi-------------1B, 1A
sargey-------------1B, 2A
sandbender--------2B
Hellz---------------1A
lou1661------------2B, 2A
faca---------------1B, 1A
Danceswithhelicopters--1B, 1A
Stuart--------------1A
Pagan Wolf---------1A
gill------------------2B
Adi Fiddler----------1B, 1A
2blackcat-----------1A
Buckshot-----------1A
dsgr---------------1B, 1A
Squirrelboy---------1B, 1A
maddave-----------1B
leemann------------1B
gryphon50----------2B,2A
donkeyporge-------2A
jamesraykenny----1B,1A
John Seddon-------2A
BOPLEO------------1A

Total-------------53B,42A

Orange Powdercoat

leon-1--------------1
Sargey-------------1
shinobi--------------1
alick----------------1
Wayne--------------1
gryphon50---------2
jamesraykenny---1
leemann------------1

Total---------------9

Yellow Powdercoat

Qauterstaff--------1
BOPLEO----------1
leemann------------1
leon-1--------------1

Total----------------4

Upto date with BOPLEO

Schwert

Settler
Apr 30, 2004
Seattle WA USA
Thanks Leon, we are now ready to commence sales efforts for these matchcases.

First the details:

Case cost $19 each in US funds.
Postage from $5 to $9 depending upon the number ordered.

1) Email me at rlschaffer@gmail.com

2) List the number of cases and colors you want

3) Provide a precise shipping address

4) I will return the email with final price including shipping and ask you to paypal that amount to me at the same email address

5) Once funds are transferred, I will forward your order, address and money to Keith. He will ship direct from Idaho.

6) At this point only PayPal transfers are accepted and credit cards through them are fine.

7) Please Note your screen name so I can keep my list current.

Notes:

I do not do any computer work on the weekends so I will only answer your emails Monday - Friday.

I will be answering most of your emails after 1800 Zulu.

Please do not PayPal any funds until I confirm your email.

Keith will be working in Montana for 10 days at a time or so orders may sit in Idaho for a while depending on his schedule.

I will be on Holiday mid May to June so we will go on hold for that interval (Keith is in Montana too).

If the requests for powdercoated cases exceeds his current backstock he will make more, but there may be some delay.

Thanks once again for all you support and patience.

Randy

Schwert

Settler
Apr 30, 2004
Seattle WA USA
Thanks a load folks. I have been processing your requests daily to Keith. Hopefully these should start arriving fairly soon.

Once they come in, I would appreciate it if you would let me know of any problems in the process.

Schwert

Settler
Apr 30, 2004
Seattle WA USA
I am going to HALT this process for a bit as of today.

Keith is working through the initial backlog of orders and will start shipping them this week. He has apparently had difficulty reading my order documents so no cases have yet shipped. I just sent him a different format and will await his call to see if he can read that.

If you are still in the process with payment etc please continue, I just am going to stop all new orders until I return.

Sorry for the delay, but we will try and clear the outstanding orders through this week and next.

It also looks like orange and yellow cases may be all gone.

So we will shoot for a resumption of sales starting June 1.

Thanks
Randy

Schwert

Settler
Apr 30, 2004
Seattle WA USA
I have a list of the orders to date.

Wayne you are covered and Keith should ship this week or next.

I am trying to call him now to find out if my last order sheet was readable.

If you contacted me, and payment arrived through paypal then I have you covered.

I currently have 37 orders with 7 in the incomplete stage (not yet paid).

Schwert

Settler
Apr 30, 2004
Seattle WA USA
I just got off the phone with Keith. He was able to read my last format and cases will start shipping today, tomorrow and the beginning of next week.

He has enough orange and yellow to supply the first requests and may have a few more later, but I will have an exact tally in June.

So, sorry for the bit of panic there on my part, I really had no idea my emails order lists were not readable until today.

We will clear up all outstanding orders through the coming week (including those currently in the process) and then resume orders June 1.

Thanks for your patience.

Randy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE