Many thanks Tone & Shelly

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Spent about 6 hours on Saturday round at Tone's place, sitting by the fire and 'chewin the fat'. We were gonna have a go at making a bamboo bow but Dave F came round and Shelly sorted us out some grub, so we ended up simply sitting round the fire chatting, eating bannock and swordfish steaks (I know, it's a hard life!) and feeding overcooked flatties to Daves appreciative offspring (they loved em !!).
Tone showed me around the BCUK offices and I went home stinking of woodsmoke and with a huge grin :eek:):

Thanks to you both for having me over and I look forward to the next time we get together :biggthump

I ended up going straight home BTW Tone (Jules got a nice bottle of Merlot in for me lol) And you must take the bike out for a blast next time..loosten up the old riding muscles :naughty:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
It was great to have you MD. Too few hours really! It was a lovely fire, the company was good, the food was good (Just so everyone knows…I speared the flatties…..should I lay claim to the swordfish…?? :rolmao: )

It was so relaxing we couldn’t even be bothered to get a camera out!

A pity that some of the others couldn’t make it, we’re looking forward to you being there next time.

Have a great Christmas everyone and we’ll get together in the New Year. :biggthump

Tone

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE