Man of tanith and Dave Bromleys fifteen or less challenge (/hopefully pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Sorry dude coms went down for a bit had to reinstall tapacrap, yes out for two nights had a lovely sleep last night only woken around two by an idiot pheasant mucking about bear me. Say here with a billy of water over a slow burn fire in a three log star lay, carving a chopping board to help prepare tonights dinner of steak, rice and what ever I can find, might have some company late if AndyN joins me, it is a beautiful day the blue bells are stunning they carpet the whole lower southern corner of the wood PPTP and around three badger sets, going to set up and watch them later. If your reading this and have nothing else to do GET OUT SIDE! GO!

Now for the sad side! I am declaring my self out of the comp, I had a count of my kit this Morning Ahh I have more equipment than Lewis and Collins! Ha ha ha yay! I don't mind though its just to lovely here to worry! Have guys and GET OUT NOW!

BenCalver

Tenderfoot
I'm off for my first solo camp tomorrow, tried to kept my pack down, still above 15 items I think but I'm not that advance in bushcraft as you lot are. If all goes well will hopefully attempt to get out for 2nights and complete the challenge.

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
not this weekend, probably next...

if not then the end of may. just for the craic. :)

looking forwards to the report the hawke's hellion thingy.

cheers, and.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
>>> the end date for entrants will be the 10th of May good luck and enjoy it!

With just over a week to go, it's time to have another updated list.

southey ~ (attempt 1, victim of real life) (attempt 2, victim of numeracy and honesty)
man_of_tanith ~ done ~ pics #78
DaveBromley ~
stuart f ~ done ~ pics #175
CBJ ~
Woodcutter ~ done ~ pics #162
Ahjno ~ (attempt 1, fell foul of mozzie horde)
Tank ~ done ~ pics #205
lab72 ~ done ~ pics #201
Shewie ~
Raikey ~
Highbinder ~
Biker ~
decorum ~ done ~ pics #217
nova and pinky ~
Davey569 ~
Twodogs ~ done ~ pics #233

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
I'm not going to get chance to do this unfortunately guys, i did go and do a 2 nighter at Middlewood but took way more than 15 items lol. I'm working away at the moment and have been for nearly a month now, the job is dragging on a lot longer than was expected but good luck to any and all who are still to take part

Dave

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
well it looks like this weekend is going to be the last one for entering this, better get a move on with the prize lol

Looking forward to hearing peoples views on who should win in the poll

Dave

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
off out now to do this with 2 items! will either follow with this post tomorrow with a sad face and a grumpy post or a write up on sunday with a grin on my face :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE