Magic Mushrooms!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendan

Nomad
Dec 1, 2004
Surrey UK
Sorry but if you telling me the Law of Nature comes after the law of man then you need to wake up and see the prison you live in.

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
I was mearly pointing out the law as it stands at the moment so everyone here knows all the facts, not hearsay or how it used to be. Everyone is an individual and can make there own choices based on being fully informed, the choices there after are down to them. Personally i would rather not spend what could possibly be 7 years of my life not being to enjoy the outdoors and avoiding picking up the soap in the shower. Thats my choice, you make your own, at least be aware of all the facts and consequences of your actions, as we should be with every activity.

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
This is another reason for not going down this road, as it is an emotive and contentious subject, and not worthy of the initial thread.

Com'on guys, lets leave it :grouphug:

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Any mushroom that has grown in field and needs animal poo as part of its life cycle When it is eaten raw in large quanties ie100+ specimins will infect your gut with E.Coli of some variaty. I my opinion it is safer to 'process' then to be puking for week. This is not really the website for this discussion. Prisons are very bad places I worked in one for six months (YOI) and know what young people can end up doing to them selfs if they get incomplete advice on taking drugs.

stovie said:
That sounds a little like someone who wants you to think they've consumed psilocybin.

Apparently, what you are likely to experience is a heightened awareness of your surroundings, such as purity of sound, vibrancy of colour and sharpness of detail, along with some level of distortion as synaptical communication is interrupted....
Not really, that actually describes a moderate marijuana high. 1/8 of dried cubensis, and trees chasing after you could very well "happen" in your mind, even if it is a little stereotypical. But it can also be wonderful. Set and setting.

Anyway, I am not confident enough to go looking for wild ones to eat, I don't really want to die if I make a wrong choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE