Lowe Alpine Sting/Web-tex medic pouch question

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scottisha5

Maker
Nov 14, 2009
Motherwell, Scotland, UK
Hi,

Johnboy and Spooney thanks for that, Ive just bought the Lowe Alpine Sting from Cotswold Outdoors at a great price of £85 (was £140) with free P&P, thats what I call a deal. Looks like its making headway in the bushcrafting world.

Nothing to do with Cotswolds etc etc.

Thanks again

John
Motherwell

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Hi,

Johnboy and Spooney thanks for that, Ive just bought the Lowe Alpine Sting from Cotswold Outdoors at a great price of £85 (was £140) with free P&P, thats what I call a deal. Looks like its making headway in the bushcrafting world.

It's a very good bit of kit and a credible alternative to the Karrimor Sabre 45 etc...The deal Cotswold have is very good I wonder how many they've shifted since they dropped the price??

Any how let us know how you get on with the Medics pouch...

Just make sue that the 'Medic Pouch' is a 'side pouch' with PLCE compatible zips - there are some PLCE medic pouches which don't have the zips as they're not designed as 'side pouches'.

I hope you can follow that, and apologise if it repeats itself.

jimp

Settler
Nov 8, 2008
cleveland uk.
hi, just got a sting from cotswold, great value, had a vulcan, but tended
to overload it! getting to old and unfit!
just need to reduce the rest of my kit, sleepy bag and tent now
jim.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE