Wanted Aiguille Alpine backpack size L around 40-45L, or a retired one for scavenging some pieces

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Namar

Tenderfoot
Jun 21, 2016
Europe
Hi everyone !
I had to sell my crux backpack due to the belt being too thin and too flexible for my needs, and while my homemade frame loader is nice with heavy stuff, it's a bit bouncy and full of straps for the usual days out.
So it seems that i'm back again in search of the perfect backpack for my usual adventures..... And currently working far from my usual workshop, i won't be able to make a new one out of just ideas.

Aiguille alpine seems to make very interesting products, except out of my wallet range for now unfortunately... So i'm hoping someone here could have a spare used one, something around 40 and 45l, in size L (i'm 1m83).
Or a dead one would be fine too, one i could strip out and keep the back panel to make a new one out of it, as i now have the chance to know a little bit about how to sew things by myself. That might be the best solution.
I'm currently in france, so someone agreeing to send it overseas would be awesome.
Thanks in advance and wish you all a great evening !
Best regards

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE