lowa desert boot, anyone tried them?

Hi guys, I've just received a pair of lowa desert boots (military issue I think) from eBay second hand. I tried the boots on and immediately thought that there was something left in the end of the boots, there was nithing. It seems the boots are a very tight around the steel toe cap, is this normal?

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
If they have a steeltoe cap I'm pretty sure they're not military issue. I've got the Meindl ones and my girlfriend has the Lowas and we've not had any issues.

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
I have a pair and get on really well with them. They don't have a steel toe cap. What I would say is I usually take a size 9 but I returned the first pair and got a size 10 as the size 9 didn't feel quite right. Stupid question but have you been sent the size that was listed?

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
No toe cap on the Lowa ones I got issued rather a few moons ago....but as others have said they seem to come up a little small so go for a size bigger if you can.....bearing in mind your feet may swell up a little when it's hot anyway. :)

Oh right, I'm normally a size 9 but went for a 9.5 really comfortable but just like the toe cap is bent down towards my toes to much, maybe damaged or just how they are I guess. Thanks for the input thought guys

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE