Lots of stuff to swap :-)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mrstorey

Forager
I'm having a bit of a clear-out ("finally!" says SWMBO). There may be more to come, but for now, here's a link to pics and descriptions for some of the items here.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:
I'm open to suggestions but definitely on the list:

- Clikstand
- GB axe sharpening stone.
- Grilliput grill and stand
- Decent monocular (like the one Eric Methven advertised a while ago)
- Eric Rogers book on carving wooden spoons
- Zebra 14 or 16cm billy can.

And for the smaller items, I'm not really fussed. What have you got? :)

If you're interested, PM me. I'll reply promptly and will be scrupulous about first come, first served. Sounds fair?

Thanks for looking,

Michael.

irishlostboy

Nomad
Dec 3, 2007
Eire
i would love to try out a tarp. and yours looks quite lovely. :) now i gotta think what i got that might be useful to ya.... you dont do any climbing do ya? i have a nice petzl climbing harness in perfect nick....thats all i can think of that might suit, off the top of my head.

mrstorey

Forager
Hey there. Cheers for the interest. I've dropped you a PM. Sorry about the delay replying, I've been off getting hitched :)

Michael.

i would love to try out a tarp. and yours looks quite lovely. :) now i gotta think what i got that might be useful to ya.... you dont do any climbing do ya? i have a nice petzl climbing harness in perfect nick....thats all i can think of that might suit, off the top of my head.

mrstorey

Forager
Hello chap. Cheers for getting back to me - I'm really sorry to hear life's manic. Thank you for the kind offer. Honestly, don't worry about it - if the shower turns up, great - if not, well, it's business as usual for me, my bar of soap and a nearby stream :)

M.

Sorry it's took so long to get back to you, life has been (and still is) manic, and not in a good way. ot been able to find the solar shower for you :(

If i do manage it, you can have it for nowt.

Sorry to mess you about......

Spike.

:(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE