Looking for a skookum

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Have a notion for a skookum bushtool or clone, preferably in 3v steel, green micarta or wood scales.

I'd swap my Mick Spain bushy, 3mm 01 handled by me and Ray Mears outdoor axe that has my forum name pyrographed on the handle.

Pics posted tomorrow or only if there is a genuine interest (rely on daughter for pics).

Don't want to trade for anything else thanks.

Watch-keeper

Life Member
Sep 3, 2013
London
Hi Barn Owl
Are you still looking for a Skookum ,check my post I have 3 available direct from Rod Garcia ,Im not looking to make anything on them other than to cover the costs of getting them in to the UK . Im afraid they are for sale not for trade though.
Jules

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Hi Barn Owl
Are you still looking for a Skookum ,check my post I have 3 available direct from Rod Garcia ,Im not looking to make anything on them other than to cover the costs of getting them in to the UK . Im afraid they are for sale not for trade though.
Jules

Thanks for thinking of me Jules but i obtained a clone before christmas.
If i had the spare cash, I would have taken one of yours too.
Tom

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Haven't had it out in the wood yet but cut some 'feathers' at home.
Very sharp and good at that, i like it.
I'll get some pics tomorrow.

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
Thanks for the pix mate as I couldn't remember making a DI bush tool with no liners, I will not be using DI again as its far too expensive so you have one of two I made.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE