catty, Compass, Sharps and Sabre side Pockets.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
Hi Folks,

Time to shift some items that just don't or have never been used.
Items are likely to be posted 2nd class recorded. I may not be able to post until next weekend but will try my best to post ASAP.
UK delivery only.
Any questions by PM please.
First PM with a yes please secures.

May be interested in trades, not sure what I'm after really but try me! :)

1. HELLE NyFjording. It's never been used but there is a small nick at the top of the belt loop, doesn't effect use at all and I'm sure it could be dyed to be nearly unnoticeable if you were that concerned.
specs: Handle Curly Birch
Blade Triple Laminated Stainless Steel Blade
Genuine Leather Sheath
Blade Length 85mm
Overall Length 182mm
I've had a look on tinternet and these seem to be about £60-£70 new, so how does £50 all in sound? now £45
Over 18s and delivery within the UK only.

Bernie Garland Bird and trout Blank that I handled with Yellow Heart (I think) and grey fibre liners. No sheath I'm afraid.

As you can see in the pics the scales are a little on the thin side so would suit those who prefer a slimmer handle.
I would like £60 this includes PP and Postage. Over 18s and UK only. Now £55

Recta dt420g. Recieved this in a swap some time ago but shortly after was bought another compass by my better half so this has never left the house. Would like £40 All in. Now £35

DSCN0568.jpg

Chilbro Catty. Bought off e-bay but only used a half dozen times, prefer my Dankung catty. These go for £80 new, I would like £60 all in. Now £55

DSCN0559.jpg

Ray Mears Crooked knife. Never used, not ever sharpened. was a gift but just haven't had the time for any projects or much else lately.
I'd like £55 all in.

DSCN0567.jpg

Karrimor SF Sabre Side Pockets. Never used, just sat in the bottom of my wardrobe.
I'd like £45 all in. SOLD

DSCN0571.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Cheers

Jon

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE