Becker BK9. Looking for kit.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hedgecrafter

Nomad
Feb 23, 2014
Suffolk
Edit ...............

This item has now been traded.

Up for grabs is a Ka-bar Becker BK9.

I've had it about 6 months but never used it and from the edge and blade I'd say its never been used for more than paper.

It's been quite heavily modded.
It has red liners and the hollow scales have been filled with lead weights and foam to improve the balance. The bolts have been epoxy glued so it is now a solid lump of handle rather than light plastic that can fall apart.

I have used lambs blood to force a patina but this can be polished of with autosol if you want it shiny.

Blade is 9inches and 15inches overall of 1095 steel.
Sheath is in perfect condition. It's got molle webbing all over the back with a fastening already attached. The belt loop has Velcro and popper so you do not have to get undressed to put the knife on. It has a pouch ready for an altoids tin or sharpener as well as a built in sheath for a neck knife. I think it's called the bk13.

I will include next day delivery in a swap.

This I'd an old pic before i forced patina. I will post pics of patina when I get home.

Swap for...

I'm in need of kit.
I'm happy to take 2nd hand stuff adding up to the trade value of the knife. Around £75 as the knives are still £100 new without the mods.

I need a 4x4 tarp.
Billy can or similar
Leather craft tools and threads
Dry sacks
Whoops slings
Carabiners (weight rated)
Cams
Tree huggers
Side pouches for a British army Bergen
Wool blanket
Or any other traditional camping gear.

No knives, electrical items or gadgets.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE