look what we found march special

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Hi guys, just a heads up really, look what we found are doing a special for March, 25% off everything including the previously reduced stuff!!

Not sure if you still get the 10% off as well for being a first customer though!!

Not ordered from them before but they seem to get very good reviews!!

Also if any of you regulars want to refere me you will get £5 'credit' to spend with them, going to the Rough close meet so Im gonna take a couple of these along I think!!
Not sure how the referell is done though!!

Maybe its summit we could do as a group by reffering people to them? 5 quid is 5 quid!!

http://www.lookwhatwefound.co.uk/Page/index.aspx

Cheers
Steve

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I just bought a few last night, I don't normally bother with them but I noticed a few recipes I hadn't seen before

Looking forward to testing them this weekend

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
My two local Sainsburys , have sold out today and they are no longer stocking them !! early bird and worm , been one of those days .

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
Wow.. £1.49 for a camping meal?! Aren't they usually about £3 - £4? That's CRAZY.

Jacko, would you like to send me a refer a friend link? I'm thinking of making an order and no sense in not getting you £5 for the idea. ;)

email: PM!

Edit, anyone else thinking of ordering, post here and we can pass on the £5 refer a friend to the next person!

Last edited:

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Wow.. £1.49 for a camping meal?! Aren't they usually about £3 - £4? That's CRAZY.

Jacko, would you like to send me a refer a friend link? I'm thinking of making an order and no sense in not getting you £5 for the idea. ;)

email: swtsmith28@gmail.com

Edit, anyone else thinking of ordering, post here and we can pass on the £5 refer a friend to the next person!

Ok sounds like a plan!!
I am a new customer to lwwf, so if someone wants refere me then we can get the ball rolling!!
If nothing else it will give people free postage!!

Cheers
Steve

Last edited:

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Guys, you shouldn't post your email addresses on a public forum - they get harvested by spambots. Best to send a PM. I'd edit both these posts if I were you

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
Ok sounds like a plan!!
I am a new customer to lwwf, so if someone wants refere me then we can get the ball rolling!!
If nothing else it will give people free postage!!
*email edited out*

Cheers
Steve
Sent you a referral mate, send me a referral and I'll use it on my order. :)

Good point about the emails, will edit.

chris_irwin

Nomad
Jul 10, 2007
oxfordshire
For those that don't know these are more of a snack meal. Just so you know.

That's what I've always though with these meals - Most of them don't seem to have many calories in them. I don't really care what I'm eating on a hiking trip to be honest as long as it's filling and has a good calorie to weight ratio. Anything tastes good when your camping.

I often take these:
http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/#/sa...nstant_noodles_chicken_curry_flavour_85g.html

Costs 28p per pack, weighs only 85 grams and its 638 kcal per pack. Have a 2 or 3 of those in the evening, plus a hot choc and maybe some trail mix and I'm sorted.

Then again, if weight wasn't an issue, I'd probably take something nicer. But in that case, I'd probably just cook something myself

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE