Long time coming....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
I probably shouldn't say this but I've always been aware of exactly what he's been buying mainly because when a new shiny is purchased Dave has to test it, photograph it and review it for a post on here. I've never asked because it's been fairly obvious and I recently had to buy him a whole new storage unit just for his sharp things....

But we'll not tell him I'm aware of all his shiny toys because he likes to think I don't know about em! SHHHHHHHHHH!!

DOH!
Dave, she's onto you :eek::eek::eek:

:lmao:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Welcom Jules. My worst nightmare would be to find my other half here. My ex is a member, but I don't think she logs on any more... thank God!!

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Welcome aboard Jules,

You haven't missed anything by not having the goats, they are curious creatures though - the only things they won't eat are the things you expect them to and they can escape from anywhere, being able to dig, climb and jump with astonishing ease. We tried a few years ago and soon became fed up with their antics - took them back to their original home with a "Thanks, but no thanks"!

Cheers

Ogri the trog

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Welcome aboard Jules,

You haven't missed anything by not having the goats, they are curious creatures though - the only things they won't eat are the things you expect them to and they can escape from anywhere, being able to dig, climb and jump with astonishing ease. We tried a few years ago and soon became fed up with their antics - took them back to their original home with a "Thanks, but no thanks"!

Cheers

Ogri the trog

Thanks Pete ****sigh*****:eek:

Jellytot

Apr 1, 2010
Manchester
Our ducks are finally sitting on eggs and theres 8-9 under the brooding one. I think those babies will keep me nice and busy. Dave will be safe on the goats..... FOR NOW!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE