London Pub Meet 9

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Well done Swallow. It's about time. It's been five days since the last meet up. As usual it's up to you gal and guys, I am up for most dates.

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Father Woodpoet forgive me, its been 6 weeks since my last meet up! Say six Ray Mary's and two Grill Fathers my child.

Sounds like a plan to me so, October?!

sandsnakes

you know we could do this via a whatsapp chat as it is cross platform

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi everyone just thought I'd make sure everyone is ok. Has anyone thought of a date yet. Found a lot of large black fungus on my last foray into Epping Forest laying on ground. after bashing it and drying it seems to work like Tinder Fungus. Will bring some next meet up. Tried to find out what it was but couldn't. Large about saucer size with black gills. When dried, dark brown. All seems to smoulder, even gills. Hopefully see you all soon.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi Folks. Sorry, After looking forward to meeting everyone again I will not be able to make it tomorrow. I have got really bad aches and pains all over and being sick all the time. Think I might have a bug or food poisoning. Have a good meet. will see you next time hopefully.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE