Living Off Grid- sort of

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 6, 2008
Cheshire
Just a small point of order but we have been doing nuclear fission for donkeys years now, its nuclear fusion that we have not managed to get to energy break even point on reliably as yet.

Well, other than in thermonuclear warheads that is.

Bugger. Should have checked I had that the right way round before posting.

smoggy

Forager
Mar 24, 2009
North East England
I declared my SVO usage just prior to the change...and when the change came in I was sent the explanitory letter instead of my usual declaration sheet. This letter stated that records must be kept for six years, not reciepts or anything else, just a record of usage ie what you put in the fuel tank. I know that the HMC&R site has the info somewhere.........
I keep mine in a spreadsheet, which automatically tallies up for me....but the back of a fag paket would still count as a record...

It seems a bit pointless to me as there would be no way to check it! but I do it to comply...so I'm legal.

Another point is, my wife is also allowed 2500ltrs as are my sons and daughter, none of whom drive or own a vehicle, but they can use their allowance in mine!

so if you drive your wife to work.....use her allowance and book it on her tally.

or put another way.....fill yer boots mate :)

(ps, just remembered,,,,,try googling "goat industries" and navigate to the forum, check it out for old links to regs)
Smoggy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE