Little gift for my mother

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
That's very neat. I hope your mother likes them. (I know she will, of course.) Your very lucky to have a mother, mine died so many years ago I can hardly remember her. I adore and cherish my dad of course.

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
That's very neat. I hope your mother likes them. (I know she will, of course.) Your very lucky to have a mother, mine died so many years ago I can hardly remember her. I adore and cherish my dad of course.

I'm very sorry to hear that.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I think your Mother will be very pleased with those :D Beautiful and useful, and made for her by her son :approve:
I know I value the things my sons make for me, with the same pride and quiet delight I find in using the tools my Father made for me when I got married all those years ago.

atb,
Mary

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Those are very nice indeed, I'm sure your mother will see an increase in her cheese consumption!...............atb mac

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
That looks awesome Niels!, great job on those.
I bet your mom's gonna be stunned when she gets her hands on those beauties
Yours sincerely Ruud

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Thanks. I already gave them to her, she loved them:)

I expect she would love 'em!

Nevermind about the camera then, perhaps next time when you do the bread knife and all the saucepans :lmao: Doing stuff like that is like Pringles

1238511181_oop.jpg

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
Lovely work! gourgous gift.
I love the grain and colour of the yew wood. may I ask what oil you used?

as my folks are big cheese and wine people you've just given me an idea for their aniversery!

:You_Rock_

Regards,
Baelfore

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE