Limited Underblanket Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
As mentioned in Bushcraft Chatter this is a limited buy for 20 underblankets. Price is £59.60 which is all inclusive of PP charges and delivery.Once the 20 are gone that is it. But you will be able to get them from Lakelandbushcraft and DD Hammocks, once they get their stocks in. Sorry it has been so late in the day. But............

Any questions please ask.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Just as a thought Ian, what embroidery will these have on them? Are they branded Snugpak only or do they carry yje BcUK logo as the old ones you did? Just a thought for those who are ordering! Good luck with the group buy.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Yes please Ian

Get in there, I`ve actually managed not to miss it this time :red: :red: :red:

Chas Brookes x 1
SOAR x 1
Cub88 x 1
SimonM x 2
The Cumbrian x 1
Shewie x 1

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
Yes please!

Chas Brookes x 1
SOAR x 1
Cub88 x 1
SimonM x 2
The Cumbrian x 1
Shewie x 1
AndyW x 1

Cheers,

Andy

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Ian will this fit the henessy ?

I don`t see why not, I`m sure I`ve heard a few folk on here who have used both together.

You just have to figure out a way to pull it to one side while you climb in then it should drop back into place. Not tried it myself but I will be soon :approve:

Rich

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I'm pretty sure it does fit Hennessys. There are loops on the top edge, two in the middle and one on each end which I am sure where discussed way back on one of the initial GB's. The loops are used to secure it underneath, the bungee lines will allow it to ping back into position once you climb in.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
As Spam says. Yes they do fit the Hennessey. There is a loop on either side for the guy lines on the Hennessey. As regards getting in Spam has it again,do you want a job:) The whole blanket is supported on eight shock cords so you just pull it to one side and climb in. It then just snaps back.

gunnix

Nomad
Mar 5, 2006
Belgium
One for a friend of me please:

Chas Brookes x 1
SOAR x 1
Cub88 x 1
SimonM x 2
The Cumbrian x 1
Shewie x 1
AndyW x 1
Gunnix x 1

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE