Limited Underblanket Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Good news, at last. I picked them up yesterday. Am just waiting for some of the delivery bags now from PO. Should start sending them out later in the week. Yes Richard , you can pick it up if you want. Could be tricky arranging meet though. But when are you thinking? PM me.

Shankly

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2005
Cambs
Best news Ive heard in days Ian,
A couple of mates of mine are coming up to Cambs on Friday for a weekend out and about - no wives dogs or sprogs - ahhhhhh... So if the underblanket arrives by Friday then its a bonus, if however there is a delay then I will just have to "slum it" with the rest of the Surrey Posse..... I may just have to pack a little more Port, to take the edge off of a couple of nights spent on the deck you understand.!!!!:D

Shankly

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Sorry Shewie, you may not be. I put 12 of the blankets in the Special Delivery bags that I had from last time and the cost has increased by a fair ammount. There is another type of delivery service that I can use, but they won't accept the Special Delivery bags. So I have had to bring them home and try and find some different bags to put them in. Hopefully will get some sent off tomorrow.

Angus Og

Nov 6, 2004
Glasgow
. There is another type of delivery service that I can use, but they won't accept the Special Delivery bags. So I have had to bring them home and try and find some different bags to put them in.
Turn them inside out then you just have a plan silver bag, done this for years with no problems. ;)

cub88

Tenderfoot
Apr 10, 2008
worksop
underblanket was delivered at 9 this morning, i have had it out and it looks good.
Just got to work out how to put it up now.
thanks for doing this ian i am very greatfull

cheers
cub

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Glad to hear that Cub.Didn't think it would be that quick.
Regarding set up if you go to Kit Chatter," Feedback for Underblankets" and read from Post 92, this may be helpful. Have just done a heads up to bring it to the front.

Angus Og

Nov 6, 2004
Glasgow
find the thread you want linked dont open it. Then right click on the thread to be linked go down onto properties and copy the link.

001-1.jpg

002.jpg

cub88

Tenderfoot
Apr 10, 2008
worksop
i come on the site for 10 mins and i have learnt 2 things already lol.
cheers for the links very helpfull

cheers
cub

Shankly

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2005
Cambs
Hi Ian,
Mine arrived on Saturday, I can't wait to try it out in anger.. Roll on winter, and many thanks for putting the time and effort into sorting the whole group buy out, you are indeed a true gent.. Lots of smiles from this neck of the woods.

Cheers, Shankly :You_Rock_

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Mine turned up today Ian - thanks for doing this again fella.

:You_Rock_

Looks the bee knees out of the bag.

Just need to read Reds thread again then I`m off for a play in the cellar :D

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Right that`s that sorted !

What a great bit of kit, I can`t believe I`ve survived so long without one.

It`s pretty cold in my cellar especially down near the stone floor. Usually when I`m messing about setting hammocks up I can feel the cold come through straight away, Not any more, I might even sleep down here tonight.

10/10

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE