Lightweight food

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
Prior too camping melt a block off butter in a pan add chopped garlic , chillies.chilly powder ,grated ginger.(anything else yer fancy really).pour into container and allow too solidify.yer can now fry anything you want with this I like prawns or muscles but you can use anything fish or chicken .rice is good too just stir some into the pan after you've drained the water out

i do something similar with coconut oil

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Good idea but very expensive.
What a great idea. Thanks for that.
I bought a couple of packs of these on Amazon a few years ago, pricey though from what I can remember.
Here we go ... http://www.amazon.co.uk/Coghlans-Squ.../dp/B000LBURBK
£11 for a two delivered, I saw them in Jasper for $4 .
Yeah I almost fell over when I saw the price quoted on Amazon - I only paid a few quid - it was a number of years ago now, they do last if you look after them though. I'd look around on price. Good thing to note is that the squeezing out hole is big enough for crunchy peanut butter to come out.:eek:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Yeah I almost fell over when I saw the price quoted on Amazon - I only paid a few quid - it was a number of years ago now, they do last if you look after them though. I'd look around on price. Good thing to note is that the squeezing out hole is big enough for crunchy peanut butter to come out.:eek:

Oh yes, peanut butter and Nutella swirled in the same tube works for me :)

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath

This price might be more palatable, no affiliation with the seller, nor have I purchased from them before.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Coghlans-Co...444?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a81cf4434

Xe works it out at about £5.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE