lets see your workshop / shed / garage then!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
nother question, sorry. Does the chimney get very hot? The buildings I plan to use it/them in have wooden roofs (plywood etc) and I'm a bit concerned about fire risk.

All buildings I've ever seen with wood burning stoves are fireplaces had wooden roofs. Concrete buildings usually don't have such.

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
You can get a chimne liner that is silicon, this protects the surrounding area from the heat. Though I don't think they get THAT hot.

dazcon

Nomad
Jan 8, 2010
clydebank
nother question, sorry. Does the chimney get very hot? The buildings I plan to use it/them in have wooden roofs (plywood etc) and I'm a bit concerned about fire risk.

My chimney is sealed with a lead flashing and even with a roaring fire it is still touchable.

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Wish I had a stove in my man shed!

Incidentally, any gentleman on here who can spare five minutes, look in google images for "man shed" some real crackers.

Id be willing to trade a stove for a bar/ pool table. ;)

Cheers

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
Hey up all just finished my zombie bench. What do you all think....

IMAG1235.jpg

IMAG1236.jpg

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Hey fella's,
Here is my humble "workshop" okay so it is actually just an abandoned room, in house which has a table and accommodates my tools,
but I'm already expanding ^^, will get an update up soon with all the newly acquired leather tools in there.
DSC05954.jpg
Yours sincerely Ruud

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE