lets see your air rifles!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
what rifle is this Hill Bill ?

gun076.jpg

Theoben Fenman mate. Lovely gun. They do not make them anymore, though you can still get them in places.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
i thought it looked like an eliminator ! .

It could be, I've only seen a pic of an eliminator.

The stock does look dark for an evo walnut (which is that exact shape) and the beech version of the evo does not have the snabled forestock.

My old Comp FT and HFT rifle Anshutz 2002 conversion by Dave Welham
fitted with short Alu jnr cylinder and cut back to take a Silencer this was the quietest air rifle ive ever used or seen since .
fitted with a Tasco 10-50 x 56 scope with large side wheel for rangefinding
sadly long gone replaced by a AA S200

Ansh_lt_FT.jpg

this is it in its Hunting - Kini good for way beyond normal ranges considered by airguns at 12ft lbs
Ansh_HU.jpg

Heres my Hunting Rifle a one off custom build by Venom (steve pope) and a Dave Welham regulator weighs in at 7lbs all up including a 2lb 8-32 x 56 Scope
some times mount a Gen 2 night scope
double silencer the barrel is fully shrouded
called teh AWH_24 based on the Webley Axsor in .20cal
AWH_24RH.jpg

AWH_24LH.jpg

heres why i shoot High mag scopes

these are 40mm dia knock down targets at 30yrds (photos quality is not very good compard to scope optics)

10 x mag with mil dot aim points for 177 at 2" Cto C
Mil_dot_10mag.jpg
MILLDOTRET10.gif

50 x mag with mil dot aim points for 177 at 2" Cto C
Mil_dot_50mag.jpg
MILLDOTRET50.gif

conall

Tenderfoot
Aug 25, 2009
southampton
here's a pic of my customised smk, shortened the barrel and re-crowned, tuned internals and camo sprayed the stock :AR15firin
jadj6f.jpg

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Yeesh..I have some pretty rifles...but my air rifle is a beater :D. Webley Xocet XS carbine - all scratches and dings on the woodwork from resting on fences and the like. Still does the job on rats etc. though!
I had one of these,smashing little rifles and as accurate as you like,superb hunting rifles.

gloomhound

Tenderfoot
Nov 20, 2008
Charleston
What a lot of nice looking air rifles. Almost makes me want to go out and buy one.
Really very nice indeed, thanks for sharing.

I've only got the one but I'd rather not show it.

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
Swmbo bought me a daystate air ranger early in the year and its the best by far ive ever used,fitted with a harris bipod the limiting factor is me.
Soloman.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
I've got a trusty Weihrauch HW80K but I'm also getting a Webley Raider PCP singleshot off a mate at the end of the month.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
I've got a trusty Weihrauch HW80K but I'm also getting a Webley Raider PCP singleshot off a mate at the end of the month.
Ive owned two Raiders,a .22 twin shot walnut and a .177 single shot beach,very very accurate rifles and built like tanks.Solid a reliable.

ojs

Jun 13, 2009
Much Hoole, lancashire
I was just about to say how proud I was to own a customised BSA Mercury and a fully orig cadet, both in .177 that I have had for years but I have just realised that although very pretty they dont seem to up to the same calibre as the above> some really nice kit. I better pursuade the better half i need to spend more money.

kINGPIN

Nomad
Dec 14, 2009
Cambridgeshire UK
I am also in the market for a 22 lightning xl. It looks great for the money and seems to get mostly good reviews. Which stock did you get the black or wood? Exactly which pellets did you use for it, as I have read that they are a bit picky.

Edit; Just seen the photo of the rifle, thats the one I am after. Good kill.

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
at the moment i only have 3 old guns (ones that work anyway). an old Diana model, a bsa meteor, and a near mint condition bsa airsporter (with the laser etching still on the top which is apparently pretty rare and means its worth something apparently).
pic: the diana and airsporter (as well as some of my stuff i was photographing)

i have been saving up and im going to buy a Air Arms S400 Classic

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE