Less conventional Fruit.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I have a Rowan tree. I use the fruits to make Rowan and Apple jelly.....it's a sort of British marmalade, sweet and bitter and very tasty.
I let the wild strawberries roam around the garden. They're still fruiting. The Geans are long past but they too have a bitter tang to their cherries. I have fuchsias in fruit just now too. I've started picking them for jam. The big rosehips too. They make a glorious syrup, a decent robb, and carefully cleaned and dried they make excellent additions to home grown tisanes.

Rowan berry cordial is still a popular choice amongst the older generation round our way. It does ruin a metal sieve in minutes though!
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE