leons paying it forward

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Tiz Packed! :)

leon-b said:
lol thanks mate
got any more tips ?
leon

Take it slow - you can always 'unpick and start again' but a hole is a hole!

Sounds silly but you can practice on thick paper or an old tshirt etc until you are happy with your technique!

Perhaps most importantly - HAVE FUN!

....and finally don't forget the piccies! - the people here are suckers for piccies! ;)

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
thanks mate my nan is a sewer so i think i will do it rnd hers so she can help me
leon

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
good plan! - is always nice to have someone on hand even if they don't know exactly what you want / mean - together you can come up with a way round most things that works for you!

chrisanson

Nomad
Apr 12, 2006
Dudley
leon-b said:
ok thanks
chrisanson, can i use the hollow dog bones with stuff in the middle ?
leon
hello again,
yes you could use bones with stuff in the middle but its much easyer to use the ones without as you wuld need to remove it befor you can work the bone.
chris

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
chris i will get some bones as soon as i am near the pet shop, g4ghb thanks very much
off topic but i was wondering why did you choose your name to be g4ghb ?
leon

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
A longish story but in short it is a combination of my nickname G4 and my initals ghb (because g4 is not long enough)

the g4 kinda came from the idea of a is for apple, b is for ball....

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
ace! - see the Royal Mail can work well when they want to!

Should be enough to keep you busy over xmas ;)

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
yes my mum is going to town today i think so i will go in with her and buy a fee leather making bits and bobs
leon

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
well it turns out that she isnt going to town now, i rang her up and she said she is in tescos so i told her to have a look round ther, but i dont think they will sell any
leon

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
i dont have any caartridges left but i do have a match cas ready made up, is this any good ?
leon

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
That's ok I like to make my own bits, but if you ever have any empty cartridges available it would be great if I could have a couple.

Cheers
Scott.

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I'll send you some ;) - drop me a pm with your addy....not sure when I will get to the post office though! ....... I'm sure i'm busy doing something the next few days! :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE