leons paying it forward

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
i have some more stuff first off is two brand new mess tins never used, i will also throw in some inertube and a tiny bit of birch bark to whoever wants it
second is a leather pouch for my sak, i never used it so its going up here, it cost me £20 and as it has never been used i would like something for this, maybe a few woolen blankets, im open to interesting offers though
leon

davef

Forager
Mar 6, 2006
North Lancashire
I've got a pocket full of used 12b cartridges if anyone wants them... did have loads but cleaned out the back of the car recently, got sick of standing on the loose ones rolling around! :lmao:

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
pouch is still left as he already had one like it, but i have some blankets coming so i am looking for something walking related or even cash
leon

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
yes i do
SAKpouch.jpg

SAKpouch2.jpg

leon

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
ady05 you like ? do you have anything walking related to trade ? what do you have to trade ?
leon

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
i have dug something else out now, its a navy blue thinsulate wooly hat which seems very thick and warm, i would use it but its far to big for me, i think it cost me under a fiver
looking for a poncho but am up for offers
leon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE