leons paying it forward

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
K

kobalt01

I would like one if possible as i have been interested in making one myself for ages but havent ever been able to get any cartridges from near where I live. Either that or if you could just send me a few not made into cases i would be very grateful.

Matt

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
what would you prefer, me to make you one or me to send you a couple of cartridges ?
leon

K

kobalt01

Umm very kind either way, if you could send me a couple of cartridges as they could be a something interesting for me to do.

Matt

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
ok as soon as i get some i will send them out to you
if you could pm me now with your address i could get them sent out to you earlier allthough it will still be a week
leon

May 25, 2006
Canada
www.freewebs.com
leon-b said:
hi guys british red gave me the idea so i thought i would put a few things up

2 x british army mess tins brand new you can have both or just the one - reserved

1 x brand new scrim net - gone

8 x cartrige match cases gone

first to pm me gets what ever they want

i would like some sinew, a small piece of antler etc but dont feel that you have to give anything if you are hard up

leon

What kind of sinew? Synthetic or Genuine Animal tendon? I can get you either... I have a few rolls of syntheic and four (maybe three) tendons from last year's moose. Don't worry about sending me anything or owing me, My own version of paying it foreward, need some good karma sooner or later in my life :yelrotflm

Reactions: British Red

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
As leon has started this, I thought I'd carry it on in his thread.
I have these;

One MSR stainless steel pot that locks shut and holds 475ml - GONE

One Stainless steel Tiffin. About 4" tall and 4" Diameter when put together gone

One mini Trangia minus the burner unless I find it befpre posting. GONE
Can't say I need anything really, so free to good homes,
BUT unless it is someone who has contributed to the "good Karma" thing, I'd like them to go to people with less than 150 posts, rather than regulars with quick fingers.

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
thanks mate, chris i have recieved the needles they look great now all i have to do is get some sewing practice
leon

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
i recieved the two pots and the spade, compass and torch
i really love the msr pot but i dont think the other will get used so im putting it back on here, i hope you dont mind mate
its a small pot with two clips either side to keep the lid on and a hoop on the top so it can be hung over a fire
i cant remember who but someone wanted some cartridges, well ive got them and they should be sent of to you on monday
thanks leon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE