leons paying it forward

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
B

bushyboo

hi leon what species are you fishing for ?... be sure to let us know how you get on

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
im not sure if i will be going freshwater or sea, if i go freshwater theres a good chance of some carp but there is also bream and a few others in there, if its sea probebly bass
leon

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
kevin my fishing bits arrived today thanks very much, there was a variety of stuff in there, the lures look great but most of them didnt have hooks in them i suppose that you just attach a hook when you are going to use them
thanks leon

chrisanson

Nomad
Apr 12, 2006
Dudley
leon-b said:
probs it can adjust to fit most people
leon

nice one leon, then i would be very grateful of a new belt! and in the spirit of this thread I would like to offer some bone needles to any one who could use them
thanks chris

Reactions: British Red

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
if you want i will trade my belt for a bone needle, at the moment im not much of a sewer but i am hopefully going to start making a few pouches and that
pm me your address
leon

Reactions: British Red

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Chrisanson,

Well done mate - you have rep

If you have any more to send out, a new thread is probably in order!

Red

chrisanson

Nomad
Apr 12, 2006
Dudley
It’s a done deal leon PM sent m8. And thanks red I’ll start a new thread as soon as I figure out how! I am not bad at practical things but computers take some figuring sometimes ( a bit modern for me?)
Chris

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
ive just dug the belt out and it has a maximum waist of about 40 inches will this fit ?
ps i still have 2 never used mess tins up for grabs here
leon

chrisanson

Nomad
Apr 12, 2006
Dudley
leon-b said:
ive just dug the belt out and it has a maximum waist of about 40 inches will this fit ?
ps i still have 2 never used mess tins up for grabs here
leon

yep that will just fit nice. i need to lose some weight :eek:
must do some more walking ;)
chris

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
chris the belt went in the post today, if it doesnt fit you just put it back on here
leon

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
thanks, next weekend i will get some more cartridges, who would like a match case so i can get an idea of how much to get
leon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE