Leather patches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Well another ready for your perusal. TATTOOED LEATHER PATCHES.
After many many pms back n forth we finally settled on a deal .
I've done theses patches for a trade on much needed camping gear for my family I'm hoping (Ivan) and you all like them .
null_zps5e1bef33.jpg

All comments good and bad welcome these were total freehand work so there are real subtle differences in all but virtually the same

Last edited:

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
After seeing, some of Trev's work on here, and toying with the idea of polo shirts etc etc (way too expensive, colours size etc etc) Oh! And the suppliers won't barter or swop stuff, they just want cash!

I contacted him to see if he could make me some patches, well after many, many PM'S we came to a trade off, i suggested that to make them individual, that my kids would do the design, and boy they went for it!

So with a bit of jiggling, the pics you see are the result, and boy am i and, more importantly the kids are chuffed to bits.

Thankyou Trev, a pleasure doing business with you, you sir are a talented gent.

You need to be one of those maker thingys on here.

Kind Regards.

Ivan, Kaya and Eran...

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
they look awesome mate, i was expecting the ink to spread but theyve turned out brilliantly! :You_Rock_

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
they look awesome mate, i was expecting the ink to spread but theyve turned out brilliantly! :You_Rock_

Cheers fella ,
I've tried just about everything I can think of to make it bleed run and I have had the same results on human skin it just does not bleed at all if done correctly

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Trev, just to say the patches arrived this morning, and we are over the moon with them, especially the boys, they have taken ten minutes over choosing their own personal one, and are now giving mother merry hell to sew them on their packs!

Pleasure doing business with you pal.Will post some picks of patches in situ, if we can get mum to get the sewing kit out!

Regards.

Ivan,Kaya and Eran...

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Thanks for letting me know fella.
I'm well chuffed with the gear mate sure will make the moot this year very comfortable especially with a ten month old baby which is due any day by the way .

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
OOh! Forgot to add, i presume you are happy with the kit? I was honest in my description, but with all the tooing and frowing, it rather got lost in translation.

Anyway, if you are not, the deal cannot be undone, as i will move house rather than give those patches back!

Ivan...

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Those are really cool Trev. I can see loads of groups and individuals wanting those. (Now if all BCUK members had a patch with their name/forum name and avatar I wouldn't make such a forgetful pillock of my self at meets. I never remember names).

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Those are really cool Trev. I can see loads of groups and individuals wanting those. (Now if all BCUK members had a patch with their name/forum name and avatar I wouldn't make such a forgetful pillock of my self at meets. I never remember names).

Lol dam good idea though like that a lot .(I'm waiting on a member to post his patch up with his avatar on wink wink you know who you are)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE