Tattooed stag on leather

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Excellent stuff Trev, hard thing to get looking that good, must be harder with a needle on leather. All the comments reminded me of that artist who wants to be skinned after his death and his skin mounted in a gallery. Or this old story from a few years back... LINK

Keep it up mate.
GB.
Cheers GB took a long time to complete and a lot of skill to stop ink splatter which would ruin the whole thing .

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Blimey! When i first saw it i thought crikey the blokes only gone and tattooed a dorito!!

Nah! Just a joshing with ya, that is lovely pal, wish i had a skill or a talent, that when i felt a little down or fed up i could channel my energy into something worthwhile.

I used to go and split a load of logs! But too bloomin tired for that now.

That is really nice mate, could see it poking out the top of a lairds tweed.

Ivan...

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Blimey! When i first saw it i thought crikey the blokes only gone and tattooed a dorito!!

Nah! Just a joshing with ya, that is lovely pal, wish i had a skill or a talent, that when i felt a little down or fed up i could channel my energy into something worthwhile.

I used to go and split a load of logs! But too bloomin tired for that now.

That is really nice mate, could see it poking out the top of a lairds tweed.

Ivan...

Lol a Dorito ,
Thanks for the great comment ,I've since beveled the edges and lightly coloured the leather today I'm going to lace the edge

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
That looks fantastic mate! Have you thought about tattooing a border for it? Lacing sounds good too, weaving a nice border with the lacing I think would set it off well too. Top notch work as always, I reckon when its sealed it would make a fantastic looking pouch flap. :You_Rock_

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Here's a pic of the leather coloured ,just the lacing to do
null_zpsfa8e22ef.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE